The Certification Scheme for Rough Diamonds in Hong Kong ("Certification Scheme")
The Certification Scheme in Hong Kong comprises a registration system for rough diamond traders and a certification system for the imports and exports of rough diamonds.
The Trade and Industry Department is the designated importing and exporting authority of the People's Republic of China for the purposes of implementing the Certification Scheme in Hong Kong while the Customs & Excise Department enforces the Scheme. The control schemes of the Mainland and Hong Kong are completely separated.
- Registration of Rough Diamond Traders
- Application for a Kimberley Process Certificate (Import/Export)
- Amendment of a Kimberley Process Certificate (Import/Export)
- Cancellation of a Kimberley Process Certificate (Import/Export)
- Exemptions from Kimberley Process Certification (Import/Export) Requirement