Mainland and Hong Kong Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement (CEPA)
Related Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
Liberalisation Measures under CEPA
The Agreement on Trade in Services covers and consolidates commitments relating to liberalisation of trade in services provided in CEPA and its Supplements and also the Agreement between the Mainland and Hong Kong on Achieving Basic Liberalisation of Trade in Services in Guangdong.
|Agreement on Trade in Services
|Reserved Restrictive Measures under Commercial Presence (Negative List)
|1. Business services
- F. Other Business Services
- m. Related scientific and technical consulting services (CPC8675)
- Not to engage in:
1) surveying of tungsten, tin, antimony, molybdenum and fluorite;
2) surveying and beneficiation of rare earths;
3) surveying and beneficiation of radioactive mineral products;
4) scientific and technical consulting services related to hydraulic engineering;
5) geodetic survey; aerial photography of survey and mapping; administrative region boundary survey and mapping; marine survey1
; compilation of topographic maps, world political maps, national administrative region maps, administrative region maps at the provincial level and below, national teaching maps, regional teaching maps and true three-dimensional maps, and compilation of electronic maps for navigation; survey of regional geological mapping, geology for mineral resources, geophysics, geochemistry, hydrogeology, environmental geology, geologic hazard, and geological remote sensing, etc.
- Not to engage on a wholly-owned basis in:
1) surveying of special and scarce coals (the Mainland party shall be the controlling shareholder);
2) surveying of precious metals (gold family);
3) surveying of graphite;
4) beneficiation of lithium ore;
5) setting up surveying and mapping companies (the Mainland party shall be the controlling shareholder).
Marine survey refers to water body survey and marine survey and mapping.